I'm afraid you don't, at least not very easily.
You will either realistically need to install it to your hard drive, or remaster the CD to include the software you require.
Booting from the CD Rom
there are some software that runs only under linux
how do I install the software?
tia
newbie
I'm afraid you don't, at least not very easily.
You will either realistically need to install it to your hard drive, or remaster the CD to include the software you require.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Apple II V2 ANALOG VGA & Z80 PCPI Applicard Softcard PicoPal IIe
$56.99