Hi all!
I've installed Knoppix 3.3 on my notebook. After I have removed some server programs I don't need on this machine (samba, apache, mysql, php etc.) with apt-get remove --purge ... all kde icons are missing. Also in kmail, konqueror and othe k-progs there are no more icons, only "empty spaces" where the icons were displayed.
If I got to kcontrol -> icons (I use the German version), kcontrol crashes.
so what's going on? What can I do to see the icons again? reinstallation of knoppix is no problem, but this happened the 3rd time now. It's not funny to reinstall knopiix twice a week.![]()
Thanks for all help!![]()
Alex

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage-Apple Bondi Blue USB Keyboard M2452
$89.99
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99