-
Junior Member
registered user
why can't I mount all my drives
OK I have installed Knoppix. I have 3 HD, 1 IDE1 master, 1 IDE1 slave and 1 IDE2 slave. How should these be set up in FSTAB and in the MNT directory? I can not seam to get it straight. It looks like I have a HDA, HDB and HDD. What else besides MNT and the FSTAB file needs to be modified. I check the QTpartition program and they are all there.
thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By Markus in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 20
Last Post: 04-14-2006, 12:18 AM
-
By plener in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By .Entity. in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 10:55 AM
-
By rbivins in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 03:44 AM
-
By teonardo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 09:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$75.99