Hi,
I installed Knoppix from CD to my harddisk with "yes" for Lilo.
After I finished the installation and I wanted to boot, I got the message:
There is no platform on the disk.
How Can I repair the bootsector?
Djordie
Hi,
I installed Knoppix from CD to my harddisk with "yes" for Lilo.
After I finished the installation and I wanted to boot, I got the message:
There is no platform on the disk.
How Can I repair the bootsector?
Djordie

COMMODORE AMIGA 500 Motherboard Rev 5 NTSC ,No IC'S , Sold As Is, Untested
$88.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Micronik A1200 Infinitiv Tower, NEW IN BOX, Commodore Amiga 1200 Kit
$1472.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Sierra | Disney Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood for Commodore Amiga
$89.50
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00