-
Where is gnomeConf.sh
I was trying to install Arjunta, gnome based development app.
I was doing the ./configure and I got "cant find gnomeConf.sh".
I went to the gnome website and searched the ML archives.
This seems to be a common gnome problem.
I noticed that there was a response that debian calls the file-
libgnome-dev, but I couldn't find it either.
Does anybody know what the name of this package now is, or where it is put (hdd install).
the error said that it was supposed to be in /usr/share/local/docs/gnomeConf.sh.
any help would be appreciated
thank you,
james
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$295.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00