Open the KDE control center. Select System, then Login Manager. Under "appearance" you can select the language.
Ever since I added a new user I get the logon screen in German. Everything else is english. I just need that changed...the screen where you select your user and windows manager....
How do I change this back? I tried all of the KDE menus.
Thanks
Open the KDE control center. Select System, then Login Manager. Under "appearance" you can select the language.
Thanks!!! Did not see that option

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99