Hi all!
I've installed Knoppix 3.3 on my notebook. After I have removed some server programs I don't need on this machine (samba, apache, mysql, php etc.) with apt-get remove --purge ... all kde icons are missing. Also in kmail, konqueror and othe k-progs there are no more icons, only "empty spaces" where the icons were displayed.
If I got to kcontrol -> icons (I use the German version), kcontrol crashes.
so what's going on? What can I do to see the icons again? reinstallation of knoppix is no problem, but this happened the 3rd time now. It's not funny to reinstall knopiix twice a week.![]()
Thanks for all help!![]()
Alex

Crucial 2.5" 5210 ION 7.6TB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MTFDDAKT6QDE
$549.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60