Hi all!
I've installed Knoppix 3.3 on my notebook. After I have removed some server programs I don't need on this machine (samba, apache, mysql, php etc.) with apt-get remove --purge ... all kde icons are missing. Also in kmail, konqueror and othe k-progs there are no more icons, only "empty spaces" where the icons were displayed.
If I got to kcontrol -> icons (I use the German version), kcontrol crashes.
so what's going on? What can I do to see the icons again? reinstallation of knoppix is no problem, but this happened the 3rd time now. It's not funny to reinstall knopiix twice a week.![]()
Thanks for all help!![]()
Alex

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
HP ProDesk 400 G5 Desktop Mini Intel Core i5-9500T Gen 8GB DDR4 As-Is For Parts
$49.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Dell Latitude 5420 14" - Core i5-1145G7 - 8GB - 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro - WARRANTY
$276.35
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99