Could not find this 149MB iso, just the 185MB. Do you have this iso with US language too?Originally Posted by Carlos_E_Morimoto
TIA
Greetings fron Brazil :-)
I'm with a base image of only 149 MB, with KDE, Konqueror, Kword, Kontour, acrobat reader, kmail, gftp, etc. and testing a release with KDE 3.1.
I also published a compreensive tutorial about Knoppix remastering with a lot of troubleshoting (brazilian portuguese):
http://www.guiadohardware.net/tutoriais/77/
Knoppix is a very easy and very powerfull plataform to develop all kinds of Linux solutions. I'm receiving a lot o feedback about this too projects, the major part fron people developing his own distributions. Very promissing :-)
Could not find this 149MB iso, just the 185MB. Do you have this iso with US language too?Originally Posted by Carlos_E_Morimoto
TIA
Curious, what size would this iso be without KDE and QT?
I'm downloading an iso right now. Is the iso marked rc3 the one with kde3.1? otherwise a direct link and an edit of the KnoppixCustomizations WiKi is in order. Great job, you are probably the first distribution on the planet shipping with KDE3.1.
Kudoz
No, this is my development version, the RC3 is old, still with 170 MB and KDE 3.04.
I will probably add more programs to complete 190 MB (mini-cds) and name this new version RC4.
It's dificult to update KDE on Knoppix, because you lost some configurations. I will need a lot more time to fix and test everthing![]()

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00
Juniper EX2200-C-12T-2G 12-Port Gigabit Ethernet 2x SFP Fanless Switch
$110.00
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97