Does Knoppix got the same problem as Mandrake 9.2 and LG cd-roms?
The 2.4.22 kernel can break LG cd-roms.
More info: http://www.mandrakeusers.org/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
I don't want to break my LG cd-rom when I install Knoppix 3.3
Does Knoppix got the same problem as Mandrake 9.2 and LG cd-roms?
The 2.4.22 kernel can break LG cd-roms.
More info: http://www.mandrakeusers.org/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
I don't want to break my LG cd-rom when I install Knoppix 3.3

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37