-
Version 3.3 doesn't start properly
Hello
I had version 3.2 ( a few actually ), now I downloaded the newest ( it's 3.3 24.09.2003 ) and I got a problem. Knoppix stops at "Broadcasting for DHCP" I left it for 5 minutes and he hang up ( even lights on keyboards stop to respond on pressing numlock - it's silly example but
My network configuration is ok because on 3.2 it works fine, and on my friends computer 3.3 forks fine too. I have a built-in netword card but I said it was working... The mainboard is ECS P4VXASD2+ . So do you have any ideas ?
BlueIce
Similar Threads
-
By explosion242 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
-
By zippix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By Masza in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 10:43 PM
-
By archdlx in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-06-2003, 07:37 AM
-
By raperez in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99