-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Knoppix file size
--That has nothing to do with what he was asking, and I already posted the math.

Originally Posted by
oscar

Originally Posted by
blahman420
Well, I was just pondering giving Knoppix a try and I was reading though the information and they say that you you burn the ISO to a 700mb CD-RW, however I noticed that the actual file size for the ISO is 716,504kb, so in short how exactly is this possible? Thanks alot.
-Blah
Well, there is more than one type of cd image. BIN image is other type. I have just converted the ISO image to BIN and his size is 823001kb
Now the question may be asked in this terms
Well, I was just pondering giving Knoppix a try and I was reading though the information and they say that you you burn the BIN to a 700mb CD-RW, however I noticed that the actual file size for the BIN image is 823,001kb, so in short how exactly is this possible? Thanks alot.
Oscar
Similar Threads
-
By uc2nluv in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 03:13 PM
-
By docgk1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 01:31 PM
-
By lrathle in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 11:59 PM
-
By Ptarmigan in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By gretchen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 10:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00