-
The taskbar won't flash in KDE
I've done a hd-install of knoppix and everything works great. This is my first experience with Linux by the way, and I find myself cursing anytime I have to log in under Windows now. But anyways, my issue is that I can't get KDE to flash the taskbar when I have a new message in my instant messenger.
It won't do it with Gaim, which I think is supposed to be able to...but it won't even do it with Kopete and that's a KDE app. Any ideas as to why this might be? I've actually reinstalled a few times for various other reasons and it never has flashed the taskbar. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Similar Threads
-
By monckywrench in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 05:42 PM
-
By Arbiter in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 05:42 PM
-
By raymond in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97