Are you running the terminal server of an HDD install? It seems only to work off the CD.
Upset,
When I boot a client machine, I get the Knoppix Terminal Server boot screen, but when the system tries to mount terminalserveripaddress:/cdrom and terminalserveripaddress, I get an error and am prompted for the location of the nfs. The terminalserveripaddress has been verified to be correct.
I am using a Compaq Evo 510 with built in PXE support. I also had the same problem with 3.2-2003-03-28.
Any thoughts?
Are you running the terminal server of an HDD install? It seems only to work off the CD.
Upset,

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21