Are you running the terminal server of an HDD install? It seems only to work off the CD.
Upset,
When I boot a client machine, I get the Knoppix Terminal Server boot screen, but when the system tries to mount terminalserveripaddress:/cdrom and terminalserveripaddress, I get an error and am prompted for the location of the nfs. The terminalserveripaddress has been verified to be correct.
I am using a Compaq Evo 510 with built in PXE support. I also had the same problem with 3.2-2003-03-28.
Any thoughts?
Are you running the terminal server of an HDD install? It seems only to work off the CD.
Upset,

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
HPE ProLiant DL380 G10 24-Bay Server 2.20Ghz 56-Core 192GB RAM + 43TB Storage
$4240.95
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99