-
Senior Member
registered user
I've broken KDE - how to get it back?
Right. The idea was to get transcode working by installing an earlier version of limlcms (1.08-3 rather than the currently installed 1.10-1). I couldn't do this so I attempted to remove the current version.
Can't that option 'automatically assume yes' - be dangerous!!!! It stripped all of the K desktop apps out, everything. I'm left with some basic desktop application that is letting me run this (fast without KDE isn't it?)
Any idea how I can get back to what I had? - I think personal files are still present as some directories were flagged as 'not empty' and not removed....
Meantime I'll try whatever I can.....
Ta very much, Stu.....
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By Craig2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 02:22 PM
-
By dtk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:58 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 02:17 AM
-
By spreadthecream in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95