-
Version 3.3 doesn't start properly
Hello
I had version 3.2 ( a few actually ), now I downloaded the newest ( it's 3.3 24.09.2003 ) and I got a problem. Knoppix stops at "Broadcasting for DHCP" I left it for 5 minutes and he hang up ( even lights on keyboards stop to respond on pressing numlock - it's silly example but
My network configuration is ok because on 3.2 it works fine, and on my friends computer 3.3 forks fine too. I have a built-in netword card but I said it was working... The mainboard is ECS P4VXASD2+ . So do you have any ideas ?
BlueIce
Similar Threads
-
By explosion242 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
-
By zippix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By Masza in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 10:43 PM
-
By archdlx in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-06-2003, 07:37 AM
-
By raperez in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00