Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Version 3.3 doesn't start properly

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    9

    Version 3.3 doesn't start properly

    Hello
    I had version 3.2 ( a few actually ), now I downloaded the newest ( it's 3.3 24.09.2003 ) and I got a problem. Knoppix stops at "Broadcasting for DHCP" I left it for 5 minutes and he hang up ( even lights on keyboards stop to respond on pressing numlock - it's silly example but My network configuration is ok because on 3.2 it works fine, and on my friends computer 3.3 forks fine too. I have a built-in netword card but I said it was working... The mainboard is ECS P4VXASD2+ . So do you have any ideas ?
    BlueIce

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    9

    BlueTooth

    I find out that after disconnectnig a bluetooth module from usb knoppix start as he should. A BT adapter is on USB so I just wrote a nousb in a boot menu. But I don't understand why in previous versions this worked fine ?
    BlueIce

Similar Threads

  1. wont boot up properly????
    By explosion242 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
  2. K3.4 Config file not saved properly
    By zippix in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 11:36 PM
  3. libGL.so.1 not working properly..:((( pliiss help...
    By Masza in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 10:43 PM
  4. knoppix cd-got it burnt-properly this time
    By archdlx in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2003, 07:37 AM
  5. Hard disk not properly recognized
    By raperez in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B  607-0103-C  607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++ picture

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++

$169.00



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00



Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064  Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair picture

Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair

$149.99



Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations  Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981 picture

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981

$295.00



LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED picture

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED

$80.00



Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed picture

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed

$69.95



Lot of 3 VIntage  Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS picture

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS

$7.00



Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X picture

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X

$180.00



Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand

$275.00



Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used. picture

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.

$199.99