You should be able to use rmmod to remove the gina24 module and use modprobe to load the appropriate module for your es1371.
Hello,
I have 2 sound cards on my machine :
1 Echo Gina24
1 Snd Blaster 128 PCI
The kernel recocnize the sound blaster & seems to believe that the gina24 is a TriTech TR A5.
The problem :
I don't want to use the Gina, because alsa or oss don't recocnize it in fact.
How could I desctivate the false TriTech driver and replace it by the es1371![]()
When I play CD, I have sound, but Xmms and oter sound applications don't work.
When I see Kmix config, the sound blaster es1371 is not listed.
When I try sndconfig, the tool don't want to see that I have 2 sound cards, and fails (it's normal) to configure the TriTech/Gina for the midi (gina24 is not a midi sound card).
If someone can help me...![]()
ThX
You should be able to use rmmod to remove the gina24 module and use modprobe to load the appropriate module for your es1371.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$795.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64-bit 16 Core + 50 CALs |
$79.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19