I'm remastering Damn Small Linux 0.4.10 (obviously), and it seemed to be going fine. I compressed the filesystem, and placed it in /mnt/hda5/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX. Then I got boot.img off the DSL CD, and dd'd that to a floppy. I booted, and when the script ran "insmod cloop.o" it said it couldn't find the filesystem.
I thought it might be to do with using a floppy, so I made a proper CD ISO and burnt that - same error, and I wasted a CD.
Then I tried using Knoppix 3.3's boot.img, and that seemed fine, despite the modprobe errors because of the different kernel version.
So how can I use the proper DSL boot.img and get it to work?

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$1200.00