Excellent!!! I wish I had this about 6 weeks ago![]()
![]()
IBM did a nice little howto on system recovery with Knoppix which is located here. It's not ground breaking news for anyone familiar with Knoppix, but it's nice that they did this nonetheless.
Excellent!!! I wish I had this about 6 weeks ago![]()
![]()
Me too, but I have now, and it is VERY interesting with numerous links and very informative........Originally Posted by j.drake
I knew about this article already, and in fact have handed printed copies of along with the lastest 3.3 CD to a few of sys admin friends at various corporations. Today, however, this article and Knoppix saved my life when I accidentally set my NT partition to non-active on my laptop. So I whipped up the article, ran qtparted as instructed, and SHAZAM!! I'm back in business.
What a life saver!!
Dave A.
A simple DOS floppy could have done the job. Less boot time involved!
True, but it is more fun with KnoppixOriginally Posted by Hunkah
![]()

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$13.99
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46