-
Junior Member
registered user
See, I think it was a defect in the material. Of course I don't know anything about the mechanics/physics of CDs/CD-RW 52x/24x/52x drives. I think maybe I can find something in Nero that could discount the possibility of positioning outside of specs, but I have never got a reported error on this drive, at least until the crack appeared - then I got plenty of read errors.
Similar Threads
-
By jehan60188 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 03:56 AM
-
By knopppixxx in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By rowck001 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By Muka in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 03:56 PM
-
By fullerton in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 04:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99