I just tried Knoppix on an Acer TravelMate 240 and got the same results: it freezes after booting the kernel. I tried fb1024, textmode and expet boot options, the results are the same.
Any suggestions?
I just tried Knoppix on an Acer TravelMate 240 and got the same results: it freezes after booting the kernel. I tried fb1024, textmode and expet boot options, the results are the same.
Any suggestions?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95
Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor 3.8GHz
$165.00
Intel Core i9-9900KF 3.60GHz 8-Core LGA1151 CPU SRFAA - Tested Working
$169.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.40GHz 8 Core 100-000000651 16 Thread AM4 CPU
$290.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Intel Core i9-11900K 3.5GHz 8-Core 16 Thread LGA 1200 11th Gen Desktop CPU SRKND
$270.00