I just tried Knoppix on an Acer TravelMate 240 and got the same results: it freezes after booting the kernel. I tried fb1024, textmode and expet boot options, the results are the same.
Any suggestions?
I just tried Knoppix on an Acer TravelMate 240 and got the same results: it freezes after booting the kernel. I tried fb1024, textmode and expet boot options, the results are the same.
Any suggestions?

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 9100 Pro 1TB PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD
$225.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Lot of 4 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD SK Hynix WD Blue SN550 P31 4TB Total
$500.00
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$452.53
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Western Digital Black SN770 1TB NVME SSD
$150.00