How ironic, my Asus A7N8X Deluxe mobo has 2 LAN ports, and Knoppix can't find either one of them...
Any advice? I would love to get started surfing the net in Knoppix...
Thanks!
How ironic, my Asus A7N8X Deluxe mobo has 2 LAN ports, and Knoppix can't find either one of them...
Any advice? I would love to get started surfing the net in Knoppix...
Thanks!
Since you don't give alot of details, what makes you say that Knoppix can't find your ports? Have you used 'netcardconfig' ?
Tried anything else?
Knoppix does not have the nforce2 driver.
Some custom remasters do however.
Overclockix and Morphix.
My A7N8X Deluxe works fine.....I know it does not have the drivers but I am telling you for some reason it works.
-Dustin

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k With Original Box
$525.00
Atari 800 130XE 65XE Color S-Video, Composite Video & Audio Cable Tested
$29.78
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29