Hello,
In 8.6 I modified /etc/inittab in order to use serial console instead of VGA.
But in 9.1, /etc/inittab is different.
There are 3 other inittab.* in /etc (besides inittab)
Can you please advise what file(s) should I modify ?
Thank you,
Zvika
Hello,
In 8.6 I modified /etc/inittab in order to use serial console instead of VGA.
But in 9.1, /etc/inittab is different.
There are 3 other inittab.* in /etc (besides inittab)
Can you please advise what file(s) should I modify ?
Thank you,
Zvika

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99