I use a AcerNote Light 370, 16M RAM, Pentium 133mHz
How do I configure X? Is there a way to change the default wndow manager after boot-up? I can run X, but is horribly slow and only twm can run. Can I run xfce on 16M RAM?
Now, I get "You passed an undefined mode number", and when I pick one, all the letters and the whole screen area shrinks to about 2/3 of the screen. I tried using fb1024x768, but doesn't work now. Used to work.
Thanks in advance

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Samsung 16GB 1RX4 PC4-2400T-RC1-11-DC0 DDR4 Registered ECC Server Memory RDIMM
$94.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Micron 32GB (4x8GB) MTA9ASF1G72PZ-2G3B1 1Rx8 PC4-2400T-RDB-10 DDR4 RDIMM Server
$99.00