I have Knoppix 9.1 installed on two flash drives and a DVD.
They all work on my work machine. (16 years old)
I have been building a new desktop machine.
One flash drive stops at the second line.
The second boots up but doesn't recognise the wired keyboard.
The graphical keyboard that comes up refuses accept my key sequences and certainly cannot pass them anywhere.
I have never had problems before.
Any suggestions?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99
Lot of 3 SK HYNIX 16GB 1RX4 PC4-2666V-RC2-11 DDR4 Server MEMORY HMA82GR7AFR4N-VK
$180.00
SAMSUNG M386A8K40BM2-CTD 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 MEMORY
$270.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98