-
Junior Member
registered user
ACER TM250 (2) -- FYI: This is how they do it...
I am not sure if this is appropriate.
These following are the config files from the Mandrake 9.1 restore disk for ACER 250.
-
Junior Member
registered user
/proc/cpuinfo
CPUINFO:
processor : 0
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 15
model : 2
model name : Genuine Intel(R) CPU 2.66GHz
stepping : 9
cpu MHz : 2664.432
cache size : 512 KB
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 2
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm
bogomips : 5321.52
-
Junior Member
registered user
/proc/pci
PCI devices found:
Bus 0, device 0, function 0:
Host bridge: PCI device 8086:3580 (Intel Corp.) (rev 2).
Bus 0, device 0, function 1:
System peripheral: PCI device 8086:3584 (Intel Corp.) (rev 2).
Bus 0, device 0, function 3:
System peripheral: PCI device 8086:3585 (Intel Corp.) (rev 2).
Bus 0, device 2, function 0:
VGA compatible controller: PCI device 8086:3582 (Intel Corp.) (rev 2).
IRQ 5.
Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe8000000 [0xefffffff].
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe0000000 [0xe007ffff].
I/O at 0x1800 [0x1807].
Bus 0, device 2, function 1:
Display controller: PCI device 8086:3582 (Intel Corp.) (rev 2).
Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xf0000000 [0xf7ffffff].
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe0080000 [0xe00fffff].
Bus 0, device 29, function 0:
USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #1) (rev 3).
IRQ 5.
I/O at 0x1820 [0x183f].
Bus 0, device 29, function 1:
USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #2) (rev 3).
IRQ 11.
I/O at 0x1840 [0x185f].
Bus 0, device 29, function 2:
USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #3) (rev 3).
IRQ 4.
I/O at 0x1860 [0x187f].
Bus 0, device 29, function 7:
USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB EHCI Controller (rev 3).
IRQ 10.
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe0100000 [0xe01003ff].
Bus 0, device 30, function 0:
PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BAM/CAM PCI Bridge (rev 131).
Master Capable. No bursts. Min Gnt=4.
Bus 0, device 31, function 0:
ISA bridge: PCI device 8086:24cc (Intel Corp.) (rev 3).
Bus 0, device 31, function 1:
IDE interface: PCI device 8086:24ca (Intel Corp.) (rev 3).
IRQ 4.
I/O at 0x1810 [0x181f].
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0x20000000 [0x200003ff].
Bus 0, device 31, function 3:
SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB SMBus (rev 3).
IRQ 10.
I/O at 0x1880 [0x189f].
Bus 0, device 31, function 5:
Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB AC'97 Audio (rev 3).
IRQ 10.
I/O at 0x1c00 [0x1cff].
I/O at 0x18c0 [0x18ff].
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe0100c00 [0xe0100dff].
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe0100800 [0xe01008ff].
Bus 0, device 31, function 6:
Modem: Intel Corp. 82801DB AC'97 Modem (rev 3).
IRQ 10.
I/O at 0x2400 [0x24ff].
I/O at 0x2000 [0x207f].
Bus 2, device 4, function 0:
CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1250 PC card Cardbus Controller (rev 1).
IRQ 10.
Master Capable. Latency=168. Min Gnt=192.Max Lat=5.
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0x20001000 [0x20001fff].
Bus 2, device 4, function 1:
CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1250 PC card Cardbus Controller (#2) (rev 1).
IRQ 10.
Master Capable. Latency=168. Min Gnt=192.Max Lat=5.
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0x20002000 [0x20002fff].
Bus 2, device 10, function 0:
Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 16).
IRQ 11.
Master Capable. Latency=64. Min Gnt=32.Max Lat=64.
I/O at 0x3000 [0x30ff].
Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe0200000 [0xe02000ff].
-
Junior Member
registered user
/etc/modules.conf
/etc/modules.conf
probeall scsi_hostadapter usb-storage
probeall usb-interface usb-uhci ehci-hcd
alias eth0 8139too
alias sound-slot-0 i810_audio
alias char-major-212 slmodem
alias slmodem slamrmo
options slmdm country=INDONESIA
-
Junior Member
registered user
/etc/modules
# /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
#
# This file should contain the names of kernel modules that are
# to be loaded at boot time, one per line. Comments begin with
# a `#', and everything on the line after them are ignored.
scsi_hostadapter
-
Junior Member
registered user
If needed I can send (by email) the kernel config file and the XF86Config file
regards,
-
Please send us
I have a TM242LC and it would help
-
Junior Member
registered user
Too Bad, I have already deleted it
Anyway, please see the REDHAT version at:
http://rms46.vlsm.org/1/95.html#6
as well as the Slackware one:
http://rms46.vlsm.org/1/95.html#8
Hopefully it helps...
-
slmodem driver
Can you tell me how you install the slmodem driver? I'm using Knoppix 3.3 and try to install the slmodem and slamrmo in my notebook Toshiba Satellite 1805, but it doesn't work at all. It always stuck with no modem found message. slmodem module loaded with warning! See www.tux.org.
Can you tell me where I can load the driver like yours ?
Please help me !
Similar Threads
-
By Urb85 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2005, 10:21 PM
-
By hiukkanen in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-27-2005, 07:58 PM
-
By ying-yang7 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:19 AM
-
By rms46 in forum Laptops
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 08:06 PM
-
By elektro_flash in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

128GB (8x16GB) DDR4-2400 ECC Registered Server RAM PC4-2400T 2Rx8 RDIMM
$525.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

*Lot of 63* Samsung Micron Hynix 8GB DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM 1Rx4 2Rx8 Server RAM
$1787.77

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00