-
Junior Member
registered user
I have a dell TrueMobile 1150 card. I am running Knoppix 4.0.2 using a 'beginners' install. However, this is where my situation is a little strange. To boot on my Sony PCG-Z505 laptop, i must disable the PCMCIA slot via a cheatcode (I use the external Sony CD-Rom). This carries over to my hard disk install and I have no access to the PCMCIA slot. Doesn't recognize the card.
How do I change this?
Similar Threads
-
By JakReloaded in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 11:17 PM
-
By zfirestone in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 10:31 PM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By tursiops in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 03:59 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00