-
Junior Member
registered user
I tried everything said in that thread, but I can't get it to work. I think it has to do with the fact that I have an A7v8x mobo with a built in NIC, so the eth0 gets loaded first, but I can't get ifconfig eth0 down to work because it says no such device. I read somewhere that turning off eth0 will make wlan0 work, but I just can't get it to work! And I do have kernel 2.4.2, so it's below 2.4.21. Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By JakReloaded in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 11:17 PM
-
By zfirestone in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 10:31 PM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By tursiops in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 03:59 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00