-
I have a compaq 2500 laptop with an integrated broadcom chip. I have knoppix 3.3 installed to my hard drive. I can get the wireless to work and it works great, but when i reboot it stops functioning. How can I get this to work everytime without reinstalling the drivers? Is it possible for it to work on startup automatically? If not, how do I control it?
Similar Threads
-
By JakReloaded in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 11:17 PM
-
By zfirestone in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 10:31 PM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By tursiops in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 03:59 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

COMMODORE 1541-II FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C 128 TESTED AND WORKING LX56 💾
$159.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore Amiga A500 US Keyboard
$125.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00

Commodore OS Vision 3.0 USB Bootable Installer The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS
$24.99

COMMODORE 64 COMPUTER 250407 HEATSINKS C64 TESTED AND WORKING LOT#X58 💻
$179.99