When you say 2.4.2, was that a typo and do you mean 2.4.20? If you're running 2.4.2, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work.
I tried everything said in that thread, but I can't get it to work. I think it has to do with the fact that I have an A7v8x mobo with a built in NIC, so the eth0 gets loaded first, but I can't get ifconfig eth0 down to work because it says no such device. I read somewhere that turning off eth0 will make wlan0 work, but I just can't get it to work! And I do have kernel 2.4.2, so it's below 2.4.21. Any suggestions?
When you say 2.4.2, was that a typo and do you mean 2.4.20? If you're running 2.4.2, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work.
i used the binary Ndiswrapper at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/martin_...pper/home.html with MDK 9.2 and an ASUS WL-100g (Broadcom) and it works like a charmOriginally Posted by idle0ne
![]()
anyone have any luck with the DWL-650+?
Craig is trying to help me out over email right now actually.
I get the device not found error too, and it never supplied an IRQ to the card.
Any ideas?
I posted about this in the laptop forum, but this topic seems to be going in the same direction.![]()
Look at http://www.wickle.com/weblog/index.php?p=49&more=1,
there is a howto for DWL650+.
Grretings reiko
With the Intel Centrino driver out now for Linux, will we see it included in the next version of Knoppix? (please!?)
Scott
hey i have inspiron 5150 that has two nics, one being wireless, how in english do i get it to work with knoppix loll
i have a blitz router...
i am not sure what i need to do to set it up, i am booting from the cd not the hard drive..
also where does boot from cd save its files on hd, or does it save to ram instead..
is there problem with booting on a linux machine also
anyway i really need to get this working on the laptop..
it has dell truemobile 1300 wifi lan card
thanks for help guys sorry i so dumb to this, but i dont understand allot of the commands given and what they are for
To be honest, you probably won't see it for a while, Klaus Knopper takes a little while with the inclusion of drivers.Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:09 am
With the Intel Centrino driver out now for Linux, will we see it included in the next version of Knoppix? (please!?)
Scott
But, that is only so that the system doesn't break, or break another driver...
I also don't know the liscence that it is under, so he may not be able to include it with his GPL....
Here's hoping though, since the Centrino is a great platform, and it will make it easier to install.
By the way...
Here is the link for you all:
http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/
Here's hoping!!
Scott
Does the Bufflao Airstation G54 WLI-CB-G54A work on Konppix 2-16-04?
If so could someone explain?

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99