-
Lost my Admin password Help!
Help
I installed a new vid card and drive in my computer. I had Knoppix 9/5/03 but it would not boot to the new vid card (GForce 4) So I installed Knoppix 9/22/03 to the new hd and left the old Knoppix alone hoping to be able to transfer docs and files. All is well except I aparently mistyped my Administrators password! Now I can't do anything except user priv.
Is it possible to copy the old password file from the old install onto the new install to correct this? Or am I looking at a reinstall?
Please help
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By mediaparty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By lello107 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By dennison_b in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:04 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 10:43 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2003, 06:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99