-
Senior Member
registered user
OT: in search of a spam-filtering mailhost
My email address seems to have turned into a spam trap, lately.
As I am pretty sure some of you know the feeling, I thought I'd ask
if you had a free or cheap online filtering service to recommend.
I have been using SpamAssasin and lately MozillaMail, which both do a
reasonable job.
But these are client-side solutions, so if I stop reading my
mail for say a week because I am on holidays, chances
are spam will overflow my mailbox, and block legitimate
messages. An ideal solution would be a filter running on a host
with a web front-end allowing me to review the suspect emails
for a week or so. Possibilities to adjust the spam threshold and
edit one's whitelist (if SpamAssassin is used) would be handy as well.
Actually, www.oddpost.com looks almost ideal, except it supports IE,
hence Windows only. Thanks for sharing your experience if you have
found such a service and are happy with it.
Similar Threads
-
By dfield58 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 07:31 PM
-
By slc in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 06:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Rare Vintage DEC DIGITAL DFO3 modem ~Powers Up but UNTESTED #1
$75.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99