-
Lexmark x125 Printer Driver
I have installed Knoppix on my partitioned hardd rive and I will be dual booting between that and XP.
I have a Lexmark x125 Printer All In One. Is there anyway that I can get a printer driver so that I can use my printer when on Knoppix? I checked the Lexmark site, but it dosen't look like they have anything? Any help would be appreciated....
I would have to consider my self a beginner level knoppiz user and linux in general, so be gentle....
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By clarjon1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:46 PM
-
By help_seeker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By pfmrof in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:53 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:41 PM
-
By Butch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00