-
removed the wrong thing. I think
I thought I was being "smart", and removing exrtraneous (I though knoppix related stuff) stuff from my knoppix installed system. So much for being smart.
It looks like I removed the wrong thing,
xsession-initscript-knoppix. Now when I boot up my system, it never sees the /boot partition, but does an aborted boot.
Any idea where I can get a deb file for this file, so I can re-install it?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 06:34 PM
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 09:46 AM
-
By SunnyB in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:39 AM
-
By electronicjason in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:19 AM
-
By theARE in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 07:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Micron 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-2666V Desktop RAM MTA16ATF2G64AZ-2G6E1
$140.00

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Samsung m378a2k43cb1-crc 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz M378A2K43CB1-CRC
$60.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00