I have downloaded it and am running it now....but I don't know where the changelog is
if you point me to it I will be glad to help
The official bittorrent download site for knoppix at:
http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969/
lists an iso available "KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-10-28-EN"
I can't find any information about this release. Is this a beta or bugfix? Does someone have it downloaded already and can post a changelog?
Thanks
-Greg
I have downloaded it and am running it now....but I don't know where the changelog is
if you point me to it I will be glad to help
Running it as we speak.
So far, KDE 3.1.4
Open Office 1.1
new wallpaper
Mozilla it's still at 1.4 but that's something we can sort out with a handy apt-get upgrade once you install it.
Hmmm. I'm suprised this bit hasn't got to the news section.
According to http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/, here are the packages with Oct-2003 timestamps. Given that the last release was 24 Sept., it makes some sense that these new packages would appear in the 28 Oct. ISO. However, some of these packages have a 31-Oct-2003 timestamp, which should mean that they aren't even in this ISO.
ash-knoppix_0.2-4
atmelwlandriver_2.1.2.2-1
cloop-module_1.02-2
cloop-module_2.00-1
cloop-src_1.02-2_all
cloop-src_2.00-1_all
cloop-utils_1.02-2
cloop-utils_2.00-1
kernel-doc-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom_all
kernel-headers-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom
kernel-image-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom
knoppix-hdinstall_0.39-3
knx-alsa_0.1-4
knx-alsa_0.1-5
linux-wlan-ng_0.2.0-5
loop-aes_1.7e-1
openoffice-de-en_1.1.0-1
rebuildfstab-knoppix_0.5-6
xsession-knoppix_0.5-39
-SUOrangeman

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00