I have downloaded it and am running it now....but I don't know where the changelog is
if you point me to it I will be glad to help
The official bittorrent download site for knoppix at:
http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969/
lists an iso available "KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-10-28-EN"
I can't find any information about this release. Is this a beta or bugfix? Does someone have it downloaded already and can post a changelog?
Thanks
-Greg
I have downloaded it and am running it now....but I don't know where the changelog is
if you point me to it I will be glad to help
Running it as we speak.
So far, KDE 3.1.4
Open Office 1.1
new wallpaper
Mozilla it's still at 1.4 but that's something we can sort out with a handy apt-get upgrade once you install it.
Hmmm. I'm suprised this bit hasn't got to the news section.
According to http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/, here are the packages with Oct-2003 timestamps. Given that the last release was 24 Sept., it makes some sense that these new packages would appear in the 28 Oct. ISO. However, some of these packages have a 31-Oct-2003 timestamp, which should mean that they aren't even in this ISO.
ash-knoppix_0.2-4
atmelwlandriver_2.1.2.2-1
cloop-module_1.02-2
cloop-module_2.00-1
cloop-src_1.02-2_all
cloop-src_2.00-1_all
cloop-utils_1.02-2
cloop-utils_2.00-1
kernel-doc-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom_all
kernel-headers-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom
kernel-image-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom
knoppix-hdinstall_0.39-3
knx-alsa_0.1-4
knx-alsa_0.1-5
linux-wlan-ng_0.2.0-5
loop-aes_1.7e-1
openoffice-de-en_1.1.0-1
rebuildfstab-knoppix_0.5-6
xsession-knoppix_0.5-39
-SUOrangeman

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00