When I boot KNOPPIX 3.3 I says:
Searching for CD ROM dev/scd0 then freezes.
When I boot DAMN SMALL LINUX it finds the disk then it spits out all this stuff in white text like 3 screen fulls then says:
Kernel Panic: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel then stops.
For both I am using boot floppies.
Anyone know how to get this working?
I have gotten Knoppix - STD working.
Just incase this is important:
Dell Dimension 4550
Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ
256MB DDR Ram
Internal Floppy Drive
Internal NEC DVD+RW ND-1100A

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch
$379.00
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99