-
X windows confing info
This is a bit off of the Knoppix topic.. but I have a question. And since I see Knoppix as something alot of people use as a "tool" rather than as a full time desktop operating system... maybe I am not too far off the topic. Anyhow, my question.
I am going to be installing another version of Linux which will require me to manually configure X. Is there a certain config file I can access within Knoppix's ramdisk which will tell me what settings knoppix used for X? Then I can just use this info. Thanks in advance.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: X windows confing info
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4

Originally Posted by
ou71aw
This is a bit off of the Knoppix topic.. but I have a question. And since I see Knoppix as something alot of people use as a "tool" rather than as a full time desktop operating system... maybe I am not too far off the topic. Anyhow, my question.
I am going to be installing another version of Linux which will require me to manually configure X. Is there a certain config file I can access within Knoppix's ramdisk which will tell me what settings knoppix used for X? Then I can just use this info. Thanks in advance.

-
Similar Threads
-
By HOfL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 12:37 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:38 AM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:20 AM
-
By three eyes open in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:57 AM
-
By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5in Internal SSD Solid State Drive, Silver
$70.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00