-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: X windows confing info
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4

Originally Posted by
ou71aw
This is a bit off of the Knoppix topic.. but I have a question. And since I see Knoppix as something alot of people use as a "tool" rather than as a full time desktop operating system... maybe I am not too far off the topic. Anyhow, my question.
I am going to be installing another version of Linux which will require me to manually configure X. Is there a certain config file I can access within Knoppix's ramdisk which will tell me what settings knoppix used for X? Then I can just use this info. Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads
-
By HOfL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 12:37 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:38 AM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:20 AM
-
By three eyes open in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:57 AM
-
By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87

RDS Remote Desktop Service For Server 2025, RDS 2025 50 User/Device Connections
$69.00