Hi guys!
I just downloaded Knoppix V3.3-2003-09-2 and it works perfectly well on my Dell Inspiron 5100! I just pop the CD in and I enjoy this fine piece of art!I have to say, nice job! It is free and it is worth every byte of it!
Actually the main reason of this post is to share your success stores and your positve (and negative) experiences. I hope you'll like it.
And here's my observation of the whole "Operating System War!"
Let them debut their wannabe OS that will be released in a couple of years. Let them build their shiny, out of date OSes on our favorite kernel. Let them say what they want. Let them accuse us of not being "secure" (from viruses, hackers, etc...) It wouldn't make a difference. There is a simple fact that they don't understand. Linux is the Best, period.
Edit: The built-in winmodem, which is a Conexant, and the power management don't work. I haven't really tried setting either one up, but I'm sure there are drivers for both of them. The power management is a little hard to get to work, thought.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$2.37
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00