Please searcin this forum for "dell" for many more posts about this.
e.g. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1878#8849
Hello everyone,
whilst waiting for an engineer here at work to connect my brand new Dell to the intranet, a colleague of mine suggested I try Knoppix, which he told me was a really neat concept.
I booted up with the Knoppix CD, messed about a little and then shut the system down. Next time I turned my computer on, lo and behold, no sign of life at all!
When the computer turns on it simply doesn't do anything and I can't boot off a CD because they don't seem to be detected even though the drive seems to show some activity. My monitor doesn't respond (although it works on other machines) and so on. The computer is running but it simply doesn't boot.
I wonder if my computer's death occurring straight after my first Knoppix test drive is a coincidence. Did Knoppix kill my computer?
Any ideas? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Very best regards,
Geir Freysson.
Please searcin this forum for "dell" for many more posts about this.
e.g. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1878#8849

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00