Please searcin this forum for "dell" for many more posts about this.
e.g. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1878#8849
Hello everyone,
whilst waiting for an engineer here at work to connect my brand new Dell to the intranet, a colleague of mine suggested I try Knoppix, which he told me was a really neat concept.
I booted up with the Knoppix CD, messed about a little and then shut the system down. Next time I turned my computer on, lo and behold, no sign of life at all!
When the computer turns on it simply doesn't do anything and I can't boot off a CD because they don't seem to be detected even though the drive seems to show some activity. My monitor doesn't respond (although it works on other machines) and so on. The computer is running but it simply doesn't boot.
I wonder if my computer's death occurring straight after my first Knoppix test drive is a coincidence. Did Knoppix kill my computer?
Any ideas? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Very best regards,
Geir Freysson.
Please searcin this forum for "dell" for many more posts about this.
e.g. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1878#8849

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+Plus 5G 2026 | 128GB GRAY KIT X238U
$185.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC, Platinum Titan
$165.00