I found this link in the docs.
Hi
I would like to know if i can recover data from my NTFS partition that crashed, and that doesn't boot. I would like to know how i could gain access to the "My Documents" folder where i have lots of important data , using the Knoppix.
TIA
I found this link in the docs.
thanks, very helpful article. I finally was able to look at all the damn files that were in "My Documents", now i have to figure out a way to transfer them, since the laptop has only one cd rom drive , burning the files to cd is no longer an option.Originally Posted by rickenbacherus

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX3300-24T EX Series Ethernet Switch
$249.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99