I found this link in the docs.
Hi
I would like to know if i can recover data from my NTFS partition that crashed, and that doesn't boot. I would like to know how i could gain access to the "My Documents" folder where i have lots of important data , using the Knoppix.
TIA
I found this link in the docs.
thanks, very helpful article. I finally was able to look at all the damn files that were in "My Documents", now i have to figure out a way to transfer them, since the laptop has only one cd rom drive , burning the files to cd is no longer an option.Originally Posted by rickenbacherus

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99