Hi
I would like to know if i can recover data from my NTFS partition that crashed, and that doesn't boot. I would like to know how i could gain access to the "My Documents" folder where i have lots of important data , using the Knoppix.
TIA
Hi
I would like to know if i can recover data from my NTFS partition that crashed, and that doesn't boot. I would like to know how i could gain access to the "My Documents" folder where i have lots of important data , using the Knoppix.
TIA
I found this link in the docs.
thanks, very helpful article. I finally was able to look at all the damn files that were in "My Documents", now i have to figure out a way to transfer them, since the laptop has only one cd rom drive , burning the files to cd is no longer an option.Originally Posted by rickenbacherus

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$74.99