I found this link in the docs.
Hi
I would like to know if i can recover data from my NTFS partition that crashed, and that doesn't boot. I would like to know how i could gain access to the "My Documents" folder where i have lots of important data , using the Knoppix.
TIA
I found this link in the docs.
thanks, very helpful article. I finally was able to look at all the damn files that were in "My Documents", now i have to figure out a way to transfer them, since the laptop has only one cd rom drive , burning the files to cd is no longer an option.Originally Posted by rickenbacherus

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Microsoft Multimedia PS/2 Wired Computer Keyboard KB-0168 Black Tested
$26.95
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00