-
patch for enabling k3b for user mode ?
Hello,
I have KNOPPIX V3.3-2003-09-22.
How could I enable k3b for user mode without downloading the whole iso image of KNOPPIX V3.3-2003-09-24 ?
-
Probably by changing the owner of /dev/cdrecorder or whatnot to knoppix instead of root?
or making a new group and have it own the cd... or maybe it exists... so maybe just adding yourself to that group
I don't know ... just guessing to maybe help you.
-
Hi Air-Op
Thanks for the tip.
Unfortunate I am a newbie and yo must "translate" for me how to change the owner of a device or how to make group.
Anyway I was looking on the forum and I sow that in root mode is working so I will use it in root mode
Thanks once again
Similar Threads
-
By Simonkex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 03:40 AM
-
By true1ever in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 04:56 PM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 01:55 AM
-
By Cyber in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2002, 03:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

2X - SK Hynix 8GB (16GB) 2Rx8 PC4 2133P ECC HMA41GR7AFR8N-TF Server Memory RAM
$61.95

LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

512GB Lot of 16 Samsung 32GB DDR4 LRDIMM PC4-2133P Server Memory M386A4G40DM0
$1850.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98